Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Woah!

My goodness did I not write in this or what?
I feel like such a bad person. haha. You haven't missed much though. I think I'm going to start writing a short story.. it will be a sort of screwed up fairy tale. Kind of like Enchanted but backwards and different.. haha. Kinda.. Princesses Princes.. You know the whole shabang. Love.. magic carpets.. why not have a magic carpet? haha.
Anyways I took carsten shopping on Tuesday. WE went and bought stuff for church on sunday and we bought food.. and we bought FIIIIISHES! I think it was the most fun i've ever had. The fish were so awesome. I've also decided that for school i'm going to get a small aquarium and have two fishies in them. If I can.. of course. Hmm. I need to find someone who lives in the dorms at BYU.. Maybe they will be able to answer my question. anyways I want to get a salt water tank and get like a nemo or something. If I did get a clown fish guess what I would name it... Nemo. haha. I'm so creative.
Today Alex was in town and my good friend Jonathon Hunter was also in town. The three of us hung out. We ate a really big piece of pie. We drove around then played rock band. It wasn't very eventful but it was fun to hang with them again. I sure do love those boys. Le sigh. Robbie even called today. My day was filled with my favorite boys. Yay! haha.
Uhmm. Not having milk is kinda sucking.. I mean how the heck am i supposed to eat cereal? I don't really wake up in time for breakfast.. only like once a week. So I guess once a week won't kill me. haha.
Well anyways.. There's a short story coming out soon. I hope. How long should a short story be? Short.. idk. I'm confused.. Well anyways.

I love you all.
<3 Katie Wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment