Friday, January 01, 2010

New Years Resolutions.

Why hello there Blog spot. This year for a new years resolution I have decided to keep a daily blog/Journal. I'm not really sure how well that will go, but hey what's so wrong in trying. This will be my daily Blog that I use, well daily. I figured what's the use in just writing in a journal when everyone else could read it. Anyways, this is it. To start out this year I would like to start with my new year resolutions. Every year I say I'm not going to have any because they never seem to work out. This year they will be written and I can surely look them over daily to be reminded.

1.The first is to Love more. When I was younger loving everyone wasn't that hard, now that i'm older it's become a little more difficult. This year I want to learn to love everyone equally.
2. Become my own person. I thought last year I had myself all figured out, only to be hit with the fact that I was incredibly far off track. I will find myself this year through trial and error just like I have all my life. With this I'm going to learn all that I can and pick up new hobbies. I want to be educated in many different things and learn more. College will be a great experience for me and I will get to learn oh so very much. In the end I will be doing what I love [hopefully].
3. This third one is a little far fetched but it's a resolution. Get my book published. I've never been more passionate about anything in my life. This book has totally encompassed me and my whole life. Everything I do revolves around my writing. Stories are constantly circulating through my mind. I look around me and feed off of everything. If you truly know me you know how dedicated to writing I am. I sleep, breath, and eat writing. I live for my books and I live for stories. My book Silver Lining is the name of it [Yes I finally chose one] It's my most prized posession. Of course not many people will enjoy it due to it's controversial matter [Gay Superhero] I am wonderfully proud of what I have accomplished. I am so proud and people have been so receptive of it that I have started a sequel. ANYWAYS! Getting it published would be a dream come true.. become and rich and famous wouldn't be so bad either. ;].
4. This is probably the resolution I will work the hardes for. Become more active in the fight for Gay Rights. I know that many people don't feel that this is an important resolution. People [especially in idaho] don't believe that gays should have rights at all. I don't believe that way at all. I believe that humans should all be created equal no matter what. Whether it's their race, religion, or sexual orientation. The minute I see people being discriminated against I get rather angry. My best friends are gay most of my friends are gay actually and I want to fight for their rights with all my heart. So I am going to dive head first right into the activism of Gay rights. I hope that some of you realize that great cause this is and join me.

These are my resolutions this year. There aren't many because I know it will take me all year to get close to accomplishing any of them. With your help and my determination I am sure that I will be able to accomplish all of these and more.

Alright, this is my daily blog and well i'm Katie Wan John Silver. Thanks you for reading.

[I sound like I just ended a news show.. AWESOME!]

4 comments:

  1. what if i comment on every single one of your blogs? would that get annoying? because i'm going to. you're my hero. love your resolutions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I'm cyber-stalking you these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does kind of seem that way doesn't it Jake? It's alright how about I just cyber stalk you too and we'll just be creepy stalkers to each other.. But then if we're both doing it, it kind of cancels out. so then it is no longer creepy. :].

    Jen you can comment on whatever you choose.

    and Natalie, I love you too.. and that is a major fact that can't even be debated. :]

    ReplyDelete