Sunday, January 10, 2010

LOVE

Well I got on here quite early. I figured nothing exciting would happen in the next few hours so I would get on now.
Today was church and it was quite fun. My mom had a job to do so my dad and I got to watch Carsten. hehe. He wasn't too bad. Then I went into primary and conducted for the kids. It was a blast I really love them. I'm excited for the future when I get to teach kids.
Well tonight I though I would share my love for something.. that something is a someone.. Oh Jen knows how much love I have for this guy.. here he is..



His name is Jon Wolfe Nelson. He's probably the most attractive man on the planet.. The reason for the random post? I was once agian looking at pictures of him and well I thought I would share my love.
so anyways he's an ASL interpreter which is pretty much the bomb diggity. He is also an Actor. Anyways if I were to ever make my book into a movie this guy would play one of the main parts [Rylan].. He basically looks exactly like what I see in my head. It's pretty crazy because I didn't even know aobut him before I started writing..
haha.
Well, I hope you enjoyed the post tonight. and I really hope that you've fallen in love with him as much as I have. :D.

Sleep well tonight my lovelies. :D

<3 Katie Wan

2 comments: