Sunday, January 10, 2010

Blow my mind..

I have trouble writing before midnight. I just don't think about it until it's too late. :D
Today I watched my nephew and Nieces. They sure are cute, especially when they're sleeping.
I've started my adventure in drawing. right now i'm mainly just copying and adding a few details here and there. I spent an hour sharpening colored pencils. It was lots of fun.. [sarcasm] My thumb is rather sore from spinning the stupid sharpener around. [yes it was a hand pumped on.. not and electric] My mom says there's a whole nother box.. Yay. maybe i'll do that tomorrow. :D.
Last night I found a video of someone playing the guitar on their Iphone.. holy geeze. I'm amazed.. I'm probably the last person in the world to realize they had that.. is shows you how behind times I am. I mean I wrote my books in notebooks for almost three years before I actually started typing them.
Anyways.. speaking of writing.. that's all I ever seem to talk about. I'm quite happy with where it's going and i'm become completely enthralled. I want nothing more but to sit in my pajamas and write all day. That's basically what I do anyways.. :D. Sorry if for the next little while I become a little distant.. I'm really really obsessed witht his. Ask Jen.. it's all I ever talk about. She's probably sick of it.
Uhmmm. Does anyone know a cool place to take pictures? I need to find some.. for pictures.. for people. hahaha. Yay

Well that was my day. I hope you are all sleeping well. Have a nice sunday tomorrow.

<3 Katie Wan.

1 comment: