Monday, January 04, 2010

Sunday Sunday Sunday.

I guess that I should actually look at the time before I do these. To me it is still Sunday, but according to the clock it is actually monday. I apologize I will make sure to pay more attention as the days go on. ;).
Tyler left today which was pretty sad. It was nice knowing that it was the last time. Perhaps in July I will be driving back from North Carolina with him. That would be the most epic road trip ever.
We took Carsten to church today where he head butted me about 12 times in the face. Then he escaped from Sunbeams only to be found by someone in the building and brought to me.. What a goof ball. :D. He's hard not to love.
Today was pretty uneventful. I did some editing and played on the sims. One of my ladies had twins, how exciting is that?
Editing is going quite well. While I read I forget that i'm supposed to be looking for mistakes and end up just reading it for fun. Deleting commas and adding periods becomes very tedious and boring quite fast.
The story itself is quite enthralling. I found myself being really upset after a sad part in the book. The one thing I don't like about writing is I don't ever get to read my novel for the first time. As I read I already know what's going to happen. I no longer have the element of surprise. ANYWAYS, I get a whole lot more out of writing than I do reading, so i'm not going to complain.
I've been listening to Trance music all day which has put me in a rather strange mood.
Well I believe it is quite late so I must head off to bed, and so should you. Have a wonderul day tomorrow... or today.. whatever it is.. I Love you.

<3 Katie Wan.

1 comment: