Monday, January 11, 2010

Sing Like You Think No One's Listening...

OH monday. I'm sorry to all of you that had to start school today. That really sucks.. for you. hehe. :D
I went to ISU today to get my check.. Cashier wasn't there. I"m really really sick of ISU..
I got my house today for school. I live in the ricks building down in Rexburg. :D yay sauce. I"m really excited to get down there and get my life started. I'm tired of just sitting around and doing nothing.. Although i'm not doing nothing..
Writing is what i'm doing.
Although I want to get out and spread my wings.. Not HAVE to do anything but choose it on my own free will. No one telling me what to do. That will be quite nice. :D.
Writing is going quite well actually. I'm nearing the end of the sequel. I'm a little sad because I don't know if i'm seeing a third book. I"m trying to make the way for one.. (I've always been a fan of trilogy's) I'm sure that someday in the shower I will have another epiphany and be able to create another masterpiece.
I think perhaps I think to highly of myself and my work? hmm. It's okay to be proud every once and awhile right? I think so.

I hope you all have a good night. I will be up half the night writing. and I will sleep until I FEEL LIKE IT! Grr. Yet again.. that's why I need to live in my own place..

I love you all.

<3 Katie Wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment