Monday, January 04, 2010

Manic Monday.

Today was a monday. Yay!
Nothing extra special happened today. Mainly I layed around and played the sims. My family and I had FHE together. We went shopping and got ice cream. That's where I saw jeff for the last time. :(. Jeff is leaving for boot camp. He has joined the Navy. Yay Jeff. He will have lots of fun. teehee. Probably not so much, but afterwards it will be worth it.
Tomorrow Robbie and I are going to hang out so hopefully I will have a lot more to talk about. I missed him while he was gone. :D. Anyways i'm not going to bore you with my lack of an exciting day.
I have a lot of editing to do still but the book is coming along nicely. Perhaps when i'm done I will continue writing the sequel. I've sorta stopped with all the holiday festivities and editing. :D.
I hope you all had a wonderful day back at work and school. I know I did. :D
I love you all. Stay safe on those ridiculous roads.

<3 Katie Wan.

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe Jeff is leaving. It's crazy sauce. I miss you. Let's hang out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog, Katie! I wish I was as dedicated to writing in my blog as you are your. I guess I just don't have anything worthwhile to say. Keep up the good work. I love you.
    Dad

    ReplyDelete