Wednesday, January 06, 2010

A real life post.

I hate when this happens.. when things come between my friends and I.. My best friends. You would think that somehow I would be able to get over myself and just let them do as they please.. But no. I have a problem and that is trying to run my friends lives. I guess i'm sort of a contorl freak. Sometimes that can be a good thing. But when you start interfering with others lives that's where it gets bad. That happens to me all to often. I guess really I should learn that people are people and constantly they will disappoint me. I will lose people no matter how hard I try to keep them. Life continues to move whether I want to or not.
This isn't such a big deal.. more of just a brief moment of annoyance. I found myself sitting at home all day playing video games and only talking to three people all day.. [my family.]
Anyways.. Life's moving on.. I can't help it and you can't either. :D. I guess we'll all just have to hop on and enjoy the ride.

Have a good night. Sleep well. I Love you all.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I haven't been around lately. There's a lot going on.. senior project, church, homework, family crap, etc. But I am sorry and I miss you and love you a lot. I hope you know that.

    ReplyDelete