Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Kill..

Well today I beat Dragon Age. Allistair and I got married. YAY! I love him oh so very much.
I seriously think i'm dying.. I mean we all kind of are.. but I'm beginning to think that i'm going to die earlier than most. I'm always sick. I can't really remember a time where I felt completely well. :S. I mean not ever! People always say,k mainly the parents,"It's because you don't get enough exercise." Even when I did get enough.. and more than I should've I didn't even feel good then. I'm pretty positive that I have some immune system thing.. Anyways.. I just wish I could feel better.. but that won't happen. I"m doomed to be sick for the rest of my life.. How am I ever going to have babies? that will put so much stress on my body that I'll completely break out in shingles all over my body..
Speaking of shingles they hurt up to a year after you get them.. just so you know.. and guess what.. THEY EFFING DO!
Lets just say i'm not very happy about my body.. although the past few days it seems i've been losing lots of weight.. which probably isn't such a good thing.. but hey skinny's good isn't it? Probably not when you die from it.
But no worries I won't die. I'm really pale though and I have dark circles under my eyes.. Oh and the cool red rings around your eye lids.. mm I look like a crack addict.
I watched Craig Ferguson tonight. I love him he's so funny.
But basically today wasn't so bad. Carsten TOOOOTALLY made my day. He called me on the phone and wanted to hang out.. :D. Maybe i'll take him out friday or something. I love that little goober baby. Have I ever told you that he's the reason i'm alive today? I'm basically sure of that. That little guy saved my life.
He's my little superhero.. he saves me from the monsters.. he's my lion and i'm his polar bear.. even though I drop stuff on his head.. which actually didn't end up too bad. :S.. I'm a bad aunt. hehe.

Well, I can't sleep when i'm sick so i'm going to be.. idk study something. Hmmph.
Tomorrow is Jen's acoustic show.. I'm so excited. woot woot.
Well I love you all. Sleep well my loves.

<3 Katie Wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment