Monday, January 25, 2010

Nose Flute..

I want to start a band of nose flutes.. how epic would that be? anyyyyways.

Medical Update: I'm allergic to milk awesome huh? I'm so excited about it! Blah. i love milk so much i'm so upset. ANYWAYS!

today HHS was in a lock down because the IHOP next to the school was robbed and the gay was ont he loose. Jake was stuck in class forever. It was pretty awesome and i'm all sorts of jealous. Nothing cool like that happened to me. Dang kid.

I watched Carsten, Addison, and London today. :|.. They really are a handful all together. My goodness. I get to watch them again on thursday too! OH yay. I think tomorrow Carsten and I will run errands. That will be all sorts of fun for us. I think i'm going to just keep him forever. hehe. :D. I"m a bad person.

That's basically it. My mom and I bought 350 cookies today. that was so much fun. Yeaaah! heheh. WEll that's basically all I have to say tonight.

I love you all.
<3 Katie Wan.

2 comments:

  1. A 'gay' was on the loose???? Goodness!

    Best regards,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. Woops my bad.. He could've been gay who knows? hehe.

    ReplyDelete