Monday, January 18, 2010

My Bad..

So I totally like.. skipped out on yesterday. but I have a good excuse.. writing. haha.
As of like 20 minutes ago I finished the second book in my TRILOGY! That's right it will be a trilogy. :D haha. Yay pants.
Uhmm. So last night was spent writing writing and writing. I'm very very excited for finishing it.
I'm hoping that I can finish the third very soon also. Hopefully by the end of the year. :D.
Anways that's basically all that happened. Yesterday Carsten told me he wanted his dady to go to chruch which him.. sad.
I got to lead the music again in Primary which was lots of fun. They're so cute. They also gave me a calling as the Ward Choir director. :O that oughta be very interesting. I aleady have an idea for the easter song. hopefully I can make it come out the way i want.
tonight is my grandma's birthday party. :D. Yay. I got her a cute present that hopefully she likes. :S.
Uhmm. have you seen those posters at seagull book of the BOM heroes.. *fan my face* Hot! Of course the old guys like moses.. not so much. But Nephi.. you lookin fine. haha. I think my fav one was of Enos.. mm. We be tight. they didn't have the poster there so I was a little upset. I'll have to go back later and get one so I can bring it to school. hahaha. Well i'll probably write another one tonight considering I messed up.. It' snot like anyone reads this anyways.. but whatever.. it's for me right?

well I love you all.

<3 Katie Wan.

1 comment: