Saturday, January 02, 2010

Frosty.



Today Jake [my little brother] and I decided we'd appreciate the snow. We geared up and trecked out into the front yard to start on our new project. This snow man was one that we decided would be the best. :]. Together he and I rolled up some snow and created our friend Fredrick.
My grandmother live across the street from us so we decided it would be nice to do something nice for her. Jake and I found a big white poster board and wrote on it "We <3 You Grandma." we hung the sign around our friend Fredrick's neck.



ANYWAYS! My mom's birthday is on New Years, so we celebrated her birthday today. We had the whole family over which is always nice. Carsten and Addison [my nephew and neice] ran around the whole time and we watched them. They really are great little kids. Carsten is totally addicted Thomas the tank engine and Addison loves shoes. Appareantly so did I.
Today was full of fun and love. Tomorrow Tyler [my oldest brother. He's in the Marines] he leaves and goes back to North Carolina. It's sad to see him go but he will be back soon. He can't get shipped out again so he just gets to hang out for awhile until July then he's done.
I'm sad that everyone will be leaving soon. Christmas is always a wonderful time for me. Luckily this year, and for every other year until i'm out of school, I don't have to go back to school.
I've been editing my book and I've forgotten why I love it. I'm a fan of the action in it. Is it okay to be a fan of your own book? It's nice to go back and read through it to see where your characters started. Since the sequel there has been a lot of changes and it's nice to see where they started out. They were just babies once. :].
Jen and I are pen palling like it's world war II and i'm in the trenches in France. You know you live in Idaho when the only thing to do is pen pal someone you talk to daily. hehe. I love Jen and i'm glad she goes along with my crazy ideas. I sure do love her.
This week I will be spending time with my friends. I haven't seen many of you lately. This Christmas break I spent with my family. I became addicted to the game Dragon age and well, I remember why I love elves.
So basically what we've discovered today is that I am a complete nerd. It wasn't really a discovery it just kind of stuck out. :].
Well I suppose I should let you all go. If you actually read this, well then thank you. I hope you all had a lovely day and I will see you tomorrow.


<3 Katie Wan.

3 comments:

  1. I must say that it is my most favoritist game ever.. It's so totally my favorite that I make up words. :].

    ReplyDelete
  2. my internet's been out so i'm just now catching up on my reading..of your blogs.. haha. write me back sucka! i'm goin to africa and if you're back from france then you should come with me.

    ReplyDelete