Saturday, January 16, 2010

What you've been waiting for..

So I guess in england the cool thing to do is beat each other? idk according to the movie I jus watched.

So, Stephanie Meyer and Twilight Rant:

I"m not going to deny that at first I was a fan of twilight. That was when I was like 15. After gaining a few more years of knowledge i've soon realized my mistake in this.
Firstly the book is written quite badly. I'm not saying that i'm a genius writer or anything.. but really.. Through a lot of it I found myself incredibly bored. A lot of the book is talking about Bella's feelings. I get very tired hearing about that. A book needs action and excitement. If not, then well i'm bored already.
Second: sure it's wonderful to have a guy care about you as much as Jacob and Edward care for Bella.. but what the eff creeepy town man. If someone watches you sleep or change (in secret) It's not love.. that's stalking. So if someone sits outside your window and watches you 24/7.. you should probably call the police and not let him bite you.. There are too many girls who look at it and say that's okay for men to watch me change and be completely protective over me.
No that is not okay.. NO gay potato you can't do that! (ask me later) Girls men who control every aspect of your life is not a good guy. A couple times Edward scared the crap out of me in the books. I was always worried that he'd get a little too upset. :S. But then he'd kill bella so i'd just be like.. okay. wow that sentence sucked.
I hope you all know that my writing isn't like my blogs.. My speech sure is though. :D.
Edward you are a creepy stalker and I wouldn't let you come near me.
Jacob you are like 15 and jailbait.. DON'T DATE PEOPLE UNER 16 IT'S CREEEEEPY! (of course unless you're under 18)
The fourth book of the saga is completely awful. It was SOOOO boring I almost shot myself.

Now Stephanie Meyer,
How could you ever let someone take a book you worked on for so long and completely tear it apart on screen? I mean, you can't actually think those movies are good. My gosh they are awful. In new moon I almost threw up like 4 times from cheesyness. If my books were ever made into movies I would make sure I had complete creative rights. I don't care what it would take. My own money? sure why not. I will make sure that my movie portrays the book. I think that if i ever had someone do mine it would be Peter Jackson. He's big in letting the real story come through.. but i'm not a fan of all New zealand or australian actors.. but it's okay.. I love Peter Jackson and his movies. and the people that work with him. Okay getting off subject. STephanie meyer your best bet is to completely pull your rights from the movies. Just spend more money on it and get real actors.. that'd be a good thing.. real actors are always nice.
My goodness. I feel a little better. Of course there will always be more to say. I'm sure that if it came up in discussion I could go off on it for hours.
If you read my books if you ever compare them to Twilight I WILL kill you. STab me in the throat.. gah.
I will continue to go to all the premieres because well.. the people are absoloutely ridiculous. This year we are going wear Team Jacob shirts with my little brother jakes' face on it. :D I"m totally on his side. He's not a vampire or a Werewolf.. can we even call them werewolves.. gah. The emotional wolves Organization.. EMO.. hahahahaha. Wow that's funny. Well, I enjoy myself too much.
Anyways I hope you enjoyed this. I'm sure we'll have another rant blog sometime in the future. :D

I love you all. :D
Sleep tight my little munchkins.

<3 Katie Wan.

1 comment: