Saturday, January 23, 2010

Oh goodness.

TGIF!
So.. today I went to the movies. I took carsten to see The princess and the frog.. or whatever it's called. I LOOOOVED it. I was quite happy with it. I recommend everyone seeing it. At first i thought I was going to hate it.. but then I saw it and was like.. this is the best movie ever.. and that prince.. holy geeze. He's my new cartoon crush. :D Peace out Alladin.
Going with carsten was fun. He yelled at some people in front of us to sit down after they had taken a bathroom break. How embarassing. hehe. He's the cutest little thing ever. I"m very happy that he actually likes to sit close to me now. When he was younger he never was a cuddler. He really just stayed away from people. Now, he cuddles. :D. I think i'm the only one he'll cudle with.. but i'm totally alright with that.
I"m having troubles typing tonight so I apologize now.
I also saw 2012 today. It was an alright movie. Totally not correct or anything.. and freaking the hot pilot guy died.. If there's anyone I want to help in reproducing for the new generation it would be him.. I'd have 100 of his babies.. :S. but he died.. jsut so you know before hand.. he dies.

Curses..
Medical update: yay. Today my stomach doesn't hurt as bad. Last night it got pretty bad. Although I think someone punched my ribs last night while I was sleeping.. it kinda hurts. It's actually quite funny. My purifier is helping slightly. I'm just sick of people telling me it's in my head.. blah blah blah.. I know what's in my head.. and this isn't.. this is pain.. Graaawr.
I really just need to move out. I love my family.. but somedays I feel like i'm suffocating.. Idk.. It's just time to get out on my own. :/ I'm sure i'll miss it here the second I move out.. hehe. but for now.. that's what I need.

I'm going to start the third book in the next few days. Probably tomorrow since i have no life at all. I know what you're thinking. "Katie you just finished the second.." I know.. but I must get the full story out before I can go all the way back and start over. Of course i continue to edit throughout my writing and what not.. but I have to completely clear my mind.. I'm very strange. I know.. trust me.

Anyways.. recap for today.. I love Carsten and he's basically the reason I breath.. My stomach didn't hurt so bad today. I'm really tired and continue to stay up. I'll sleep in until late in the afternoon tomorrow so no worries. oh btw I love muse.
I learned Bar on A by Greg Holden.. Fabulous.

Okay i'm done..
I love you all.

<3 Katie Wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment