Friday, January 29, 2010

Punch A Baby.

I am oh so very sick of losing friends.. I've been doing the same thing over and over and over again. I've made a plan. I"m going to go to BYU and get married.. then I won't have to deal with having friends ever again. My friends will be my family. GRRRRRRRRRR. I hate people sometimes.
Anyways! Today my dad and I tried to cook dinner.. we smoked up the house.. we burnt a potato.. Basically we shouldnt' be allowed to cook anymore. IT was pretty funny though. I smell like smoke along with the rest of the house. I picked up Jake and he looks at me all weird like i've been smoking.. I was like.. we burnt the potatoes. hehe. IT was funny.
I watched the babies tonight. Although Carsten was the only one awake. He and I watched LIFE-SIZE.. remember that movie? the one where Tyra Banks is a barbie that comes to life. I miss the 90's.. grr. Uhmm. I"m not in a very good mood and I probably won't be for awhile. IDK. I"m just sick of how my life is going I guess. I need a change. Hmmph.
Oh and i'm sick of people on Facebook with relationship drama.. They need to just shut up. I mean.. If you're a senior in high school and still doing that.. then really you have bigger problems than just your relationship. I"m just on one tonight. I don't really care for people's feelings anymore. Everyone else seems to just stomp on mine why should I care for theirs? Probably because i'm a nice person and care about my friends and their feelings..
I mean.. If I TRY to have a conversation with you then try and have one back.. I sit at home all day. The only person I have to talk to is my mom and she gets sick of me and reads a book while I try and talk to her.. Basically I talk to my dog all day long.. Then I get on here.. and really this isn't socialization.. Have you ever played the sims? Well if you have a family friend you must keep in contact with them in order to keep them as a friend. If not they yell at you and tell you to get lost.. basically. I think that's what i'm doing.. If you want to talk to me then YOU talk to me..

I wish Patrick Wilson was here.. I'd make him sing to me.. Over and Over again.. I'm simulating it by listening to All I Ask Of You over and over again. :D. I'm a weirdo.. I socialize myself by listening to people sing and imagining their here. Well.. I'm ticked.. My family is awesome and I wouldn't trade them. good thing I have them or else I would've died long ago.. I probably would've died in a house fire.. hehe.

I love you all.. Kinda.. not so much today.. So.. I love some of you today. :D

<3 Katie Wan.

1 comment:

  1. I think to be accurate, we have to say the microwave burned the potato. All we did was sit by and watch. So, I guess we could say, "we watched a potato burn today. It was sad." The end. Now, that is a short story!
    Love,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete