Friday, February 05, 2010

Vlog

HELLO!
How are all of you tonight? I hope you're totally good. :D. haha don't ask. I'm really bored. There's not much going on. I'm still trying to get inspired to write something. I hate these times where I have so many stories inside my head and don't know how to get them out. :S hmmph. IDK. IT's pretty crazy. I think I ate too many suckers tonight.. Blah.. Oh wait.. No I had milk today.. that is why I don't feel well. I should really keep track of that. Uhm. Oh wow the contest officially starts tomorrow.. Excited? I kind of am. haha. Time passes fast when all you do is watch Youtube all day. :D I must admit I have seen some pretty funny stuff.. so i'm not complaining. haha. Ray William Johnson is pretty funny and keeps me updated on the newest videos. Idk.. His Breaking NYC channel's pretty cool too.
I've become addicted to People's Vlogs. I guess i'm living my life through theirs now.. haha how sad am I. Maybe i'll start vlogging. Jake and I decided that we need to really record our drives home because they're pretty epic and we come up with some of the best dance moves ever. Perhaps we will actually do that.. Be on the look out for mine and jakes's vlogs. :D. haha. Who knows. It could be very interesting. People probably wouldn't watch them. But oh well. haha.
Well I"m glad to have people like you.. you like.. five people.. is that how many followers I have? Idk I don't remember. WEll you're my favs. haha. I LOVE YOU ALL!

<3 Katie Wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment