Friday, February 19, 2010

This is the new year

So, I need to start getting up early. I need to start working out. and I need to watch every disney show I have in my house before I leave to school. so this is what I have decided.
Starting monday I will watch a disney show early in the morning while working out. That way I get everything done in one shot. So what's a good time to wake up eight? sounds good to me. So Sunday I will not be staying up late any longer. Perhaps with my new energy I will be able to get inspiration in writing.
I need to eat better too. I'll probably make out a time list and give it to my mom so she can keep me on it! I will do that.. Microsoft Excel here I come. :D yay! I love it. I haven't used it in forever.
I shall do that now. I'll color code it and everything. Le sigh. Maybe i'll get back into some sort of shape before school. if I lose 10 pounds I will be happy. Anyways..
I've also decided that I need to get back into acting and singing. So when I go to school i'm going to join the choir that you don't need to audition for. I think i'm going to start singing alto. I dont' think I can sing first soprano any longer.
So idk. Maybe these are like new resolutions. Nah because people dont' keep resolutions (I'm one of those people). So hopefully the disney shows can keep me motivated. haha.

I love you all.
<3 Katie wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment