Monday, February 01, 2010

Dagnabit

Before you get mad I must ask.. Does anyone even read this? haha. I don't care.. but I've missed the past few days. WHOOOOPS! anyways.. The past few days haven't been very eventful. It snowed a lot and i'm not happy with that. :S.
Jake and I watched Michael Jackson's "This Is It" last night. :D haha. We had a good time. I sure do miss him. We didn't finish it. We got to thriller and realized it was time to go to bed. I'm sure we'll find a time to watch it another time.
I've spent my days playing video games or watching videos. Wow i'm very awesome. Did I tell you I started a new campaign on Dragon Age.. This time I fell in love with Zevran. I forgave him for trying to kill me. :D. It's been quite exciting. I started Mass Effect today and got really confused to I think i'll wait for jake to get home and explain it for me. :S. haha.
He and I have been playing Lego Rock Band like.. every day. :D. haha. It's probably one of the best games ever. If you love Rock band then you def need to get Lego rock band. It has some of the coolest songs on there. It has a Jackson 5 song. I mean how cool is that. :D. I love Michael Jackson.
Do you know who else I love? Obama. He gives me hope. He makes america Okay to live in again. Under bush I almost killed myself. Gaaah. I was always feeling frustrated. But now with Obama there is relief. haha. Idk. i'm kind of nuts.. and he's hot. so that's a pluuuus!
Well that's basically all i've been up to. Nothing too exciting.
I love you all.

<3 Katie Wan.

1 comment: