Sunday, February 07, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

well i've already falied at one of my resolutions.. Whoops. Whatevs.
Yesterday I went and saw Avatar. Here is what I think. Fabulous acting. Fabulous effedct. Fabulous emotion and all that stuff.. Music.. James Horner branch out a little bud. Story.. not so much. I mean it was pretty good.
But over all.. after another look at it could possibly become one of my favorites. It was very uplifting and happy inside. I would recommend everyone seeing it. There were a couple parts in it where I was goin.. wtf. but I do that in most every movie. :D. hehe. Anyways..
Congrats Saints on the win. Although it would've been nice to see Hank and Peyton win.. buuuut. You can't always get what you want. I enjoy the superbowl very much. Sometimes it's more fun that christmas. :D. haha. I'm a little weird. The contest started today.. excited? haha. Anyways we'll see how that goes.
Carsten is the cutest little thing ever. we got him all day today. Even during the superbowl. He watched it for awhile until he got in troulbe for touching the TV too many times.. Now there are sticking fingers all over the plasma screen. Yuck. I'll probably cleen those tomorrow.
Tomorrow carsten will be here.. Probably all day.. like always. Hmmph. Idk. I'm a little tired but not really at all. I want to watch star wars or alexander or something. I'm pretty bored.. maybe I should write something. haha. New names and characters for the book; Dallon Landon and Malachi. :D. There will be plenty others dont' you worry.
I was figuring out the end of one of my stories within the book. (There's three different POV's throughout the book.) anyways I was thinking about the end of the David Zane story and I almost cried. :'( Sad panda. We'll see how that works out. I'm pretty positive that's the way it's going to end.
I'm really excited for this one. There's battles and wars and explosions.. idk. It's pretty exciting. I've written like 8 pages. wow i'm so far. hahaha. Idk. I should probably write. that's probably more important than watching TV huh?
Well anyways i've written enough of nothing now.
I hope you all had a fantabulous superbowl sunday. Hope your team won.. Oh and hey.. how come there is not arrows on the key board that face down there's << >> ^^.. why no down.. Sad day man.
Anyways.. idk. I Love you all. I'm sorry I say anyways a lot.

<3 Katie Wan.

2 comments: