Saturday, February 27, 2010

Update.

I haven't been on for awhile.
Nothing much has happened realy. I started this really cool story that i'm totally into. It's pretty exciting. I've been putting my book up and such so that's exciting. Uhm. I didn't get to the second round of the competition thing.. It sucks but not really at all. After editing my book for the website i've noticed that it's not nearly ready for publishing yet. There are a few more things that I would like to change and what not. So don't worry about me because it didn't bother me one bit.
Carsten is staying the night tonight. So that means that i've spent the whole night watching Thomas the Tank. haha. It's alright because I enjoy it. I have about 1 million things to do tomorrow. That will be pretty exciting.
I need to edit a little more tonight before I go to bed.
Oh I started working at the elementary school that I used to go to and it's been crazy fun. I go ever morning and full days tuesday and wednesday. It's way exciting and i'm rather enjoying myself. I want to teach kids so bad. I just can't wait until I get the chance. Le sigh. Anyways that's all i've been up to.
No one really talks to me anymore so i don't have any important drama or anything. Actually I have quite a sad life.

No comments:

Post a Comment