Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ear love.

This is so totally random but you should know.:

Ray LaMontagne is the best singer ever! I mean his voice is like sweet chocolately liquid running through my ears. Mmm. Nothing can even describe. I was telling my good friend John that his voice is the soundtrack of my life. If he sang the worst song ever written I wouldn't care. He would somehow make it sound like an angel is singing. :D. I wish I had some of his albums. Suck man. Anyways.. He's the greatest thing.
If you haven't heard him I really recommend it. He's the best thing ever..
ANYWAYS! That's what you should know.
CJ Holverson's voice (boy from IF) totally remind me of Ray.. That's probably why I enjoy hearing him sing so much. hehe. :D. If i ever make a movie they both will be on the soundtrack. Yay.

<3 Katie Wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment