Thursday, February 18, 2010

Help me make the music of the night...

I love Pandora. Today I heard the saddest song ever.. again. When she loved me from Toy story 2. Probably the saddest song EVAR! THEN! I heard David cook sing music of the night.. Oh my goodness. I think I fell in love with him all over again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfd4xzPdWvY

Listen to it. AMAZING!
Anyways. It was rather fabulous. I watched men's figure skating on the olympics tonight. It was a whole lot of fun. One of the skaters skated to Phantom music. I picked him to win until the American guy came up then I rooted for him. But still. I basically love Phantom I guess. haha. ^^ really listen to it. FABULOUS!
Well that's basically all I have! Tomorrow is friday. Thank goodness. Maybe i'll take Jake and Kaycee to see New Moon. It's tradition. haha.
Anyways I love you all!
Have a good night.

<3 Katie Wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment