Saturday, February 13, 2010

I'm All Shook Up...

Alright so last night was probably the best night of my life. My family and I went to see an elvis impersonator. I am a huge fanatic for elvis. Anything about him I love him.. ecspecially people who look and sing like him. anyways my parents got us all tickets for Valentines day. WEll we went and had the best time EVER! Jake and I sat in the front row and got our ear drums blasted out. We screamed and ran to the front. Jake got me a lei.. lea.. idk those hawaiian things. haha. I bought him a tag thing and the Elvis guy (Ryan Pelton..) signed it for us. He is probably my newest and biggest crush. Anyways here are some pictures.





This Me, Jake, and Ryan Pelton (Elvis)<3 <3 <3



Anyways it was the best night of my life and nothing will ever compare.. at least for awhile. haha. I have the best family and the greatest little brother. :D. Just so you all know your brothers don't compare to mine. haha. I love you all.
Sleep well and safely.

<3 Katie Wan.

1 comment: