Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Day 6: Really?

Once again I find myself asking the question: Do you really have to ask?



Today the question is: Who is your favorite superhero?
So, pretty much there is no reason even answer this. If you don't know by now, then you don't know anything. But I will humor you through this blog. I guess it's a place for me to expand on my feelings towards the greatest superhero in the world. There are plenty of reasons why I love him and trust me, I have thought about this long and hard. I've studied other comics, but in the end, Iron Man always prevails.

1. He is Pompous: I have never one to like someone who is full of themselves, but yet Tony Stark is my favorite. Probably because he has the sarcastic wit that I look for in people. There's a difference between being a jerk and selfish and being funny and selfish. I like to think that I am the latter. Everyone is selfish, we'll never get over that, Tony Stark just shows it off a little more.

2. The Suit: I have had this discussion many times. I always talk about how Batman is not a superhero because he doesn't have any powers, just a lot of money. That could also be said for Tony Stark. True, he does have a lot of money, but he does have a super power. The suit is just the manifestation of the power. Tony Stark has a big 'ol brain. If you think about it, the suit gives him the "Super powers" that everyone has come to know and love, where super mind's are usually common place for villains. Tony Stark is a genius, 'nuff said.

3. He's hot: Really.. He is.

There are many more reasons why I love him. But I shall leave this blog with just these three. Tony Stark is the greatest superhero to ever grace the pages of Marvel. That will always be the case.. No debate necessary.

-KD Wan John Silver Martin-Howell-Kenobi-Snape

No comments:

Post a Comment