Sunday, September 04, 2011

Day 4: My Habit..

So today we are talking about habits, habits that aren't exactly our favorite. My whole life I have had this one habit that has driven me mad. I have always bitten my nails. I try very hard not to, but it always seems to happen. I don't know why I started this habit but it seemed to come around in my wee childhood years. I always need to be chewing on something. So usually I have gum in my mouth, but when I don't I automatically go to my fingernails. Maybe someday I will fully get over this problem, but I highly doubt it. Last semester I got pretty good with not biting my nails, but since I have been home it has become a problem again.

This upcoming semester I will try even harder to not bite them.
Wish me luck.

-KD Wan John Silver Martin-Howell-Kenobi-Snape

No comments:

Post a Comment