Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 10, 11, 12: I Fail..

Day 10: Songs..!

I posted earlier on my blog about a song called Say Something, I listen to that song more than I listen to anything. There are a couple more that I listen to. Clair De Lune by Debussy. Iridiscent by Linkin Park. Really I just listen to whatever I'd like to at the moment. I listen to a lot of Glee. That shouldn't come as a shock, considering I love Glee.

Day 11: More Friends!




This was taken at a chorale picnic that we had. I love all of these people. We were all in Peter Pan together. Forever my Peter Pan family will be fond in my heart. I love them very much and hope that we all stay very close friends throughout the years.


Day 12: Blogger?

So this kid named, Jake Winters, had a blogspot and I started reading it and then I decided that maybe I should start blogging so I just signed up on the same site. That's when I realized that I had a ton of other friends on here too, so I joined and have tried to stay consistent but we all know how that has worked out.


Sorry for the lateness i've been in the process of moving and getting ready for school so I didn't exactly have a lot of spare time to write in the blog. I will try and be more consistent this week! I love you all very much.

-KD Wan John Silver Martin-Howell-Kenobi-Snape

No comments:

Post a Comment