Thursday, September 01, 2011

Day 1: ME!

So for today I will talk about myself... Easy enough.





1. I have learned to love school. My entire life before this I have hated school. But now that I'm not in school I realize how much i miss it.

2. Sometimes Harry Potter is the only thing that gets me through the days here.

3. I'm excited for the cold/winter to be coming back. I hate summer and sun like.. more than anything. I don't particularly like snow, but at least it's not hot and sunny anymore.

4. I've never liked myself with long hair.

5. I have a strange obsession with Superheroes.

6. I think Kelsey is going to be the best friend I keep forever. :).

7. I want to get through school quickly so I can finally start teaching. I'm really excited about it and I wish it could just happen right now.

8. I hate the financial aid department at school. It's great they give me money, but sometimes the money isn't even worth the stress they cause me to have.

9. I don't want to live in Idaho any longer. I want to be somewhere like washington or Oregon.

10. Writing is my greatest passion and without it, I would be lost in the world.

11. I love singing to glee, whether my family likes it or not. Glee is a show that I always look forward too, I don't know why, but it is and I don't care if people don't like it.

12. I constantly wish I could sign better.

13. I wish I could find someone who loves me lots and lots.

14. I want to surf once, before I die.

15. Last, but no least, I love Alan Rickman with all of my heart... Deal with it.

2 comments: