Sunday, August 21, 2011

Why I want to go back to school...

1. I hate Idaho Falls, with a passion it's boring and there is nothing to do.
2. School will give me something to do in regards to progressing.
3. Air conditioning.. Nuff said.
4. Faster internet (I'll actually be able to do stuff on the internet again! Yaaay!)
5. Better and more comfortable bed
6. I finally get to start my new major and minor
7. I miss my roommates very much.
8. New friends and meeting new people is one of my favorite things.
9. Even though homework sucks.. Learning rocks.
10. Cable TV. :).

Don't get me wrong. I love my family. I reeeeeally do. But it's nice to go back to school, be on my own, and actually feel like i'm doing and accomplishing something. I love home, but being bored is not my kind of fun.

I love you all.
Remember who you are and what you stand for.

KD Wan John Silver Martin-Howell-Kenobi-Snape

No comments:

Post a Comment