Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nom Nom Nom





So recently I have become super like Marriage/Baby hungry. I don't know what the deal is. Maybe because I'm 20 years old, i'm practically a spinster. It's just weird both my mom and my grandma were pregnant when they were my age and I am so super ready to have babies.. I mean, I'm freaking knitting a Harry Potter baby blanket. It's weird I guess. I'm just tired of being this single unit, I realize that I'm not alone, but I am only responsible for myself. I realize that kids are hard, trust me, I know. Some people may think I am not ready.. you know what I say to you.. POOOOOP on you. Pardon my language. haha.

If you don't know I have 3 wonderful nephew and nieces. They are my life and I couldn't live without them. So lucky me, they moved away. So maybe this has been my recent push for babies and such, maybe it's just because I miss them. but HOLY CRAP! It's getting bad.

I thought I would let you all know.. Because I love you.

:).

-KD Wan John SIlver Martin-Howell-Kenobi-Snape (like the new addition?)

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand, if that makes you feel a bit better. Having a kid is one of the coolest things that has ever happened to me. Babies are super hard work, but worth it. So is marriage, hah.

    But you know, don't be so quick to grow up, blah blah blah. You have plenty of time for babies and marriage, blah blah blah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cut the crap hamlet! My biological clock is ticking and I want babies NOW! <3 love you.

    ReplyDelete