Tuesday, August 09, 2011

My Molly Weasley.




So, I read Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in less than 24 hours. I love that book so much I would read it again right now, but instead I shall continue on in the series. But lately as I have been reading I have discovered something quite interesting. I want to be Mrs. Weasley. I have 10 reasons and here they are:

1. Mrs. Weasley has 7 children (Six of them being boys). That is basically exactly how I want my family--all boys and maybe a girl or two thrown in there.

2. She may seem like the sweetest thing in the world to everyone else but when you get home you see that she is very serious about her family and her children. She may seem cruel to her children but what she does is only to help them. Truthfully she is a great mother. Something else that goes along with this is her clock. You know the one with all the handles indicating her children and husband. She really does care and you can see it a great deal in the series.

3. Her clothes are awesome. I want her wardrobe. It's got this sort of hippie-ish style to it. She goes about as if she doesn't care what people think about her when she's wearing her whacky clothes.

4. She is not afraid to fight for the things that she loves (and this mainly includes her family and Harry.) Remember the Boggart in the desk in Grimmauld place? Yeah, she cares about them.

5. She can be told very serious things and not freak out. Like when talking about he Order and in Prisoner, talking about Sirius.

6. She is the glue that keeps the Order and her family together. She keeps everyone calm, even though she gets heated she can always bring it back down.

7. She has the world's biggest heart. She spends her life making everyone's lives better. She takes time out of her busy schedule to knit jumpers for not only her children but for Harry also because she knows that he doesn't have a lot

8. She laughs when things are funny. She has a great sense of humor. Maybe that's because of the Twins. Even in the darkest times she carries a smile on her face.

9. She does the best that she can in everything that's put in front of her. No matter the task she tries the hardest that she can to complete and accomplish it.

10. She is a great cook (which I am not.)


I love Molly Weasley, I don't think there is a better woman in any book series--ever. She is a true inspiration to everyone out there. But as much as I would love to sit around talking about Mrs. Weasley all night, I have a Harry Potter blanket to finish knitting, and a book to finish. So.. Good night my loves.

I love you all.
Remember who you are and what you stand for.

No comments:

Post a Comment