Monday, August 29, 2011

My Poopy


I've been feeling pretty down lately, so in order to make myself feel better I am going to write about something that I love very much..

First of all:


This is Boomer. He is my baby puppy dog. I love him more than I love anything on this entire earth. Like really, that's the truth. Whenever I think about moving sometimes the only thing that keeps me is Boomer, but if I could ever find a place to take him to, I would so leave with him. Whenever i'm sad I just pet him or cry by him. He knows how to make me feel better. He always knows when i'm moving out and when I'm gone. My favorite thing is when I come home on the weekends and he is super excited to see me (Sometimes he's the only one who is). It makes me sad to know that he will die long before other people I don't care much about. I wish that he could live forever. I know that the day that he dies I will be a complete wreck. He is the one light in my life that keeps me going. Now that Carsten is gone it's been hard to find something to look to, luckily I have the Boomer. I love him very much and I am very glad that I have him.

I just thought you all should know that I have the dumbest and ugliest dog in the world, but in the end he is the greatest most sweetest spirit on this earth and I wouldn't be able to live without him.

I love you Mr. Boomer.

-KD Wan John Silver Martin-Howell-Kenobi-Snape

No comments:

Post a Comment