Thursday, August 04, 2011

Say Something..

I don't know why I'm even writing this. I guess I was just tired of the constant inner monologue in my head. This will probably be a rant blog: Don't read it if you don't want to.

Recently I have been listening to this one song.. Over and Over. It actually has more play counts than Clair De Lune (And if you ask my roommates that's no mear feat. I guess I've always loved this song, and it was always second in my play count, and I have always related it to an experience that I had in my life. An experience I would like to forget but probably never will.. I'm pretty sure that I have built up the suspense enough to tell you the song.. Come on KD, get it together.. :)... Anyways the song is Say Something by Ian Axel.

I don't think there has ever been a more beautiful song ever written. This song is so full of raw emotion--how can you not love it? But honestly... One line in particular has been running my mind for weeks now

"Anywhere, I would have followed you."

I'm writing to YOU now.. :

It was true you know.. I would have.. Followed you anywhere.. I.. I was planning on it actually. I don't think you know that, and I doubt you ever will realize the magnitude of it.
I try not to be sad about you, but sometimes it happens. Sometimes I can't really help it.
I just want you to know..
I write about you..
One time you asked me why I don't write a character about you...
It's because every character I write has something I love about you in them..
You are every character I have ever written..
I don't think you understand..

I just hope this helps you..

Heh.. Every night before I got to bed I say to myself, "Just say something.." So here I am.. Saying something..

I love you.


Remember who you are and what you stand for kids..

-KD Wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment