Thursday, March 17, 2011

Random Thoughts #3 light hearted

This will be a little more jolly..

1. The Kurt and Blaine couple name is Klaine.. but I am a much bigger fan of Blurt.. Just putting it out there.

2. I've realized that while I do love the ukulele and every other instrument I play the guitar will forever be my soul instrument. Just like how Star Wars will always be my favorite show. and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest will be my favorite book. Sometimes these things are just set in stone and nothing can shake that foundation.

3. Also on a Glee note: Kurt sang Blackbird which has to be my favorite Beatles song. I know it's almost impossible to pick a favorite Beatles song, but if you think about what song relates the most to you and touches you the most then there you have your favorite song.. Mine will be Blackbird for quite sometime. Next comes Something and then While My Guitar Gently Weeps. (Back to the guitar thing.)

4. Only in Idaho can it be sunny and blue skied and there's snow falling on your car.

5. I really miss Amy when she's gone.. She's my best friend and happens to keep my life together. It's good to know that I always have someone to talk to and not judge me.. EVER! She fantabulous.. and someday she and I will be famous Producers..

6. I should always have short hair.. Just letting you know.

7. Sometimes you just need to sing Fat Bottomed Girls at the top of your lungs in order to feel better..

I love you all.
Remember who you are and what you stand for.

KDWan.

1 comment:

  1. 1. I agree. Blurt is way better.
    2. I'm glad you've found your soul instrument. :) I think mine is the ukulele... because it's the only thing that is easy enough for me to play.
    3. Blackbird. THE BEST Beatles song. I've been singing it nonstop since it was on glee. Not that I didn't sing it nonstop before though...
    4. IDAHOOOOO!!! :) That's all.
    5. I MISS YOU TOO!! I can't wait for tomorrow!!!
    6. This part of the comment shall be done in song: "I love your ginger hair and the way you like to dress..." (skipping some stuff) "...stop makin' a fool outta meeeee. Why don't you come on over [kaaaaaatttiiiiiieeeeeee]"
    7. Yes. You do. But lately I've taken to singing "Big Ass Heart" too. It was catchy...

    ReplyDelete