Monday, March 14, 2011

Suffocation..

I can't write. Usually this doesn't happen. It's not like I have writers block or anything. I mean I have a Quatrillion ideas moving around in my head. I have almost a whole entire book written in my head, definitely the ending to about three, but I can't write. I've noticed a trend with my life.. when nothing is happening, nothing is happening on my laptop either. Lets see, I wake up, whenever I want. Usually I eat lunch and then either work out or play video games (depends on the day), Then I take a shower, after the shower I get ready. Then I find something to do. Whether it's try to write, watch Netflix/YouTube, or play video games. Then I eat dinner, find something else to do and then go to bed. It's the same thing every single day. I need something different. I just feel like i'm suffocating and it's showing in my writing.. School starts in about a month, hopefully I will be able to get back to normal writing then.
Anyhow. Thanks for listening tome rant. I love you.

Remember who you are and what you stand for..

<3 KDWan.

No comments:

Post a Comment