Sunday, March 06, 2011

Random thoughts #1

I figured I would put some random thoughts here on the blogeth..

1. I really miss singing. I went to the ISU choir concert last night, it was good. It really just made me miss it. I mean, more than I usually do. I think this upcoming semester I will try to take a choir class. If it fits..

2. I sent off a few queries for my book Silver Lining. Wish me luck. I'm not expecting too much. My book is rather controversial even for now a days, but you know there's always that part of you that thinks amazing things are going to happen after your first batch of letters. of course it would be nice to get all the waiting over (it does, in fact, happen to be the worst part.) I just wanted to get the ball rolling, maybe get a little feedback. I think I had a pretty solid Query letter though. Well.. here's to the future.

3. Why did my car's gas Mileage go bad after I got a tuneup.. Poor Millennium Starshine.. She's having problems.

4. I love people.. I know I say I hate people a lot, but we all know i'm kidding. I really just love.. people and their development.. how they deal with things and blah blah.. I think that's why I read so many blogs and watch so many vlogs and not do too much of either, like I've promised. But seriously when people tell me about their problems.. I listen.. because i'm interested.

5. I like to live on my own. I think anyone who has moved out of their home and then back in can say the same. It's just different. love my family to death.. but I kinda like to be on my own.

6. Sometimes I wish I was cooler.

(and finally) 7. I've realized that lately I haven't been writing for myself. I was playing Star Wars Force Unleashed and I was like. "I want to write a book about a Gay Jedi. how cool would that be? (I mean think about it) " and then in my head I heard, 'that won't sell. plus you have to get rights from George Lucas and he probably wouldn't let that happen.' so I've become what I didn't want to be, someone who just writes to sell books. I guess i haven't BECOME that person but i'm slowly changing. Don't worry cause I caught it.. and you can probably expect a book about a Gay Jedi shortly.

I love you all.
Remember who you are and what you stand for (whether someone thinks it's a good or not)

KDwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment