Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lack of a Best Friend..

I love the fact that when i'm going through one of the hardest times of my life my best friend is nowhere to be found. Good thing I have wonderful other people in my life to help me through. Le sigh. Sometimes I feel that I just need to get married so I can always have someone there for me on my side and my side alone. Let's make it a goal to find a husband soon? I think so. I mean really.. GAH pants! I kinda just want to punch people in the face, but it's okay.. I'll make it through. :).
I've been writing a lot of one of my books called The Secret. I rather like it. I also got another pretty good idea for another book in my head and it's mulling over as we speak. I've also gotten addresses for agents.. I need to start sending out queries and such. Thursday marks the second round of the ABNA competition. So basically, i'm about to go insane..
I need to make a wand soon.. Before the leaves start to come back on the trees. I need to go find some good sticks. I also broke my retainer off by eating a caramel apple.. well only two thingys are off.. but still I need to get that fixed. Balls. Uhm. Have I mentioned lately that people just kinda suck. haha.
I watched a really good movie tonight.. It was called Life as a House. It was rated R so if you don't watch those.. I don't recommend it.. but if you do, check it out. It was pretty good. :).
Well really.. I have no idea why I wrote this. Just kinda wanted to tell you what's going on.
I love you.
Remember who you are and what you stand for.
KD Wan.

4 comments:

  1. Katie, I just want you to know that I love you so much! You are the bestest and I loved hanging out with you this weekend. Sorry our caramel apple broke your retainer though. Oops! I love you John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you worry about my retainer.. It was worth it! and I always love hanging out with you.. It's so sad when you leave.. Don't worry.. Someday we will be out of school and we shall always see each other..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you KDWAN. Forever. Best of luck with your book. You're braver than I with your writing, that's for damnsure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh hey :) Remember how I live oober close to you & you can ALWAYS come see me? yes.
    two things:
    1. I miss you already & want to see you soon.
    2. where was I when this lovely caramel apple was going down?
    3. You're going to be famous one day :)
    ... ok that was 3 things :)

    ReplyDelete