Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Reaction.

Truthfully it's amazing how we react to situations.. Like, lets say your best friend slept with your boyfriend. How would you think you would react.. you'd be frustrated, angry.. but what if you woke up and thought, really they are kinda perfect for each other and didn't feel a single thing. What if your great aunt that you have never met in your life dies.. you shouldn't be upset.. but what if you go to her funeral and can't stop crying. Really, there is absolutely no way you know how you'll react. Right now i'm going through a rough time, as some of you may know. I'm not going to say what's going on here, but just know that i'm not reacting the way I would've thought. But now that it's happening I can't seem to change my mind any other way. The strange thing is, the second this whole thing happened I've just wanted to listen and read Harry Potter.. It seems to be my only comfort right now.. Anyways.. I just thought that I would let you all know that you can't control your emotions no matter how much you think you can. I love you all.

Remember who you are and what you stand for..
<3 KD Wan John Silver Martin

1 comment: