Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Office..




I have a dream..
This dream is to have the BEST writing office in the world. Someday when I am published and can buy my dream lake house I will build my dream office. It will have large doors that will open out to the lake so I can watch the bugs jump from the grass and listen to the ducks on the water. I will fish from my dock and spend all of my summers next to the trunk of the willow right next to the lake. The walls will be filled with books that I have read, or have yet to read, in my life time. There will be many comfy bean bags and couches for me to curl up on and read the books from the wall. A fireplace will be on one wall for the winter months.. It will be a truly magnificent and creative place..
Thanks for listening to my dreams..

KDWan

No comments:

Post a Comment