Monday, January 03, 2011

2011's new year.

As you see I already failed at this new year! haha. I told you I would post the 1st.. well it is not the 3rd. KD fail.
So.. resolutions. I tried to think of someone. Really I just want to become a better person all around, but here are a few resolutions I have come up with.

1. Make more videos.
2. Get myself a good reliable agent.
3. Write more than I have time for.
4. Read more than I have time for.
5. Keep at least a 3.0 in school.
6. Learn to draw well.
7. Have a wonderful year with eventful stories and magnificent times.
8. Write more in my blog.
9. Meet a new person every day.
10. Dance in the rain a little more.

I love you guys, I hope you haven't given up on me.
I love you very very much.

Remember who you are, and what you stand for.

-KDWan

1 comment: