Thursday, January 27, 2011

For You..

I cried over you today..
It was the first time since it happened..
I can't say it made me feel good..
I can't say that it helped at all..
All I can say is that it opened a wound I thought I had closed..
I loved you, you know..
More than I think I've loved anyone before..
I trusted you more than I've trusted anyone since him..
I miss you..
I wish I could say that I forgive you..
I wish we could just throw this silly thing out the window and pretend it never happened..
But I can't forgive you, cause if I did I would never be able to forgive myself..
and truthfully, if I can't live with myself, I can't live with anyone..
I like to think that maybe someday i'll be able to get over it..
but then I realize that will probably never happen..
So now I have to ask Why?
Why did you have to do that?
Why did you have to ruin everything we had going?


I was going to give up everything for you..
I don't think you knew that..

I'm sorry..

I'm sorry that you ruined this..
I'm sorry I can't forgive you..
I'm sorry that I couldn't stop this from happening..
I'm sorry that I wasn't everything that YOU needed..
I'm sorry that you had to find someone else to make you happy..
I'm sorry that this happened..

I just wanted you to know that I cried over you today..
and it didn't help.. or hurt..
It simply showed me..
It showed me what my life without you will look like..

1 comment:

  1. My dearest katie ... I love you!!! Very very much and I always will :)

    ReplyDelete