Thursday, March 25, 2010

XXX

I've started a new book. It's called Hero X. It's pretty freaking sweet. Want to see the picture i'm using for a cover type thing? I bet you do!



Pretty sweet, huh? haha. Anyways remember my books from the Silver Lining series. Anyways in the third book (Which hasn't been finished, but i'm telling you about it anyways) Other Heroes come from different worlds. So this book takes place on one of those worlds. haha. Crazy huh?
But anyways. It's pretty sweet. There's a dragon in this one. Dragon's are super sweet. Maybe there will be a sword.. Dragons and a sword. You know when I type sword I have to say it with the w in it.. haha. I'm super cool.
Well, that's what's been going down.
I started recording some songs yesterday. I hope to get an album out before I leave. :S Hopefully it can happen.
idk.
But anyways I love you guys!

<3 Katie Wan.

No comments:

Post a Comment