Monday, March 22, 2010

Talking 'Bout My Generation

I've been thinking lately. I've been watching these musicians on youtube. It amazes me what they're determined to do. I think, they're so young and it's such a wonderful thing. Youth is something that should be used for good. These people want to achieve their dreams. They want to live the life they've always wanted.
Then I thought. I'm one of those poeple. I'm part of the generation now that's striving for their dream. At times it may seem dumb and not worth it. But right now this is my life. My dream; writing. I watch musicians and think how cool they are. But i'm sure they could watch me and think how cool I am. to be doing something I love for the rest of my life.. that would be wonderful.
To change someone's mind with my books. To touch the heart of at least one person. It would mean the world to me. I want to inspire a nation. I want to change the way people look at the world. Perhaps thats what we all want. but do we all actually strive for it?
I want to be able to say I changed someone's view. I want to hear that i'm someone's hero. I dont' do any of this for money. I don't do it for fame. Of course both of things are an added bonus. I do this for you.. I do this for the world out there that isn't quite right.
Someday i'll change the world. I know it now.

You'll see..

<3 Kait

No comments:

Post a Comment