Monday, March 15, 2010

GRRR

You can start judging me when you've been sick most of your life. I'm sick of people thinking i'm just whining because i'm sick. but listen i've never ever ever ever felt 100 percent my whole entire life. Constantly there is something wrong with me. Right now is probably one of the worst things that has come over me. I CAN'T BREATH! If you've never had that then you have no right to judge my mood or my attitude. Trust me i'm holding a lot of what i'm feeling inside. I can almost promise if anyone switched places with me for one day then perhaps they'd be like.. oh wow that really sucks.
It's not that i can't breath.. It's a whole lot more than that. there's no way I would ever be able to explain exaclty what's going on. You just have to be me. You have to be on the meds i'm taking. you have to feel like you're going to throw up almost every five minutes.
I'm just.. idk. I'm freeeeeaking pissed off beyond idk.. Everyone's getting all mad because i'm getting snippy.. but listen I don't sleep well at night.. I don't sleep well during the day.. I can't breath out my nose or my lungs. I feel like throwing up. My head is pounding with great pain. I can barely keep my eyes open from exhaustion.
Not to mention school is stressing me out. I'm just so sick of this all! you have no idea! GAAAAH!
Anyways this was a rant because i'm tired of people just shoving me around. I'M FREAKING SICK DEAL WITH IT!
I'm not even that mad yet.. I probably will get even more mad by tomorrow...

... That post on my facebook didn't help either.. GAH! I HATE YOU!
I really might actually punch someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment