Thursday, March 11, 2010

Sick Day

Tonight Jake and I went to Ryan Pelton the Elvis inpersonator again. It was again one of the most amazing experiences of my life. I got a teddy bear. I also got to hang with Isaac and Morgan and I must say it's nice to have friends who haven't forgotten your existence in this universe. ;). I also saw Mr. Johnston; my fav teacher from high school. Anyways, he is super sweet. He even remembers what I was going into college for.. Again nice to know people remember me.. (hint hint) I mean if a teacher can remember you.. shouldn't your friends.
ANYWAYS! I've been sick all week so I haven't been able to go see the little kiddies at the school. They really brighten up my day and without seeing them i've been a grumpy old witch. That could also be because i'm sick. haha. I did get to go on monday to their field trip which was super fun. They got to go to Elite Gymnastics gym which was FABULOUS! haha. They're so cute.
I've gotten a lot of writing done. I havent' been working on anything in particular. Just adding chapters to other stories and what not. It's been quite fun. Being sick is sometimes useful towards my writing career. I get so sick of watching TV it gives me great motivation to continue writing. haha.
Well anyways. Amy Howell is in town and i'm super excited. I hope that we get to do something while she is here. I love her very very much. :D. Anyways. I love you guys. I hope you don't get sick. :S..

<3 Katie Wan

No comments:

Post a Comment