Monday, January 02, 2012

"Do Not Save This for Tomorrow"

So just like last year I think I will go through the resolutions I made and see if they actually happened:
2011:
1. Make more videos.: Check, the collab channel went back up and I tried very hard to make a video every week. I am proud of all the progress I made on the interwebs. I am now a partner on both channels.
2. Get myself a good reliable agent: Uncheck. I did not get an agent. But halfway through the agenting process I realized that the book is not ready so, I am not too upset about it.
3. Write more than I have time for: Super Check. I surely did this.
4. Read more than I have time for: Oh yeah, CHECK! I read more than I had time for foooo shooo.
5. Keep at least a 3.0 in school: I am proud to say CHECK! I am very much proud of this. I cannot tell you how proud of myself I am.
6. Learn to draw well: ahahahahaah. I’m funny.
7. Have a wonderful year with eventful stories and magnificent times: Oh I have had some stories. Check.
8. Write more in my blog: Eh, I did okay for me. Check.
9. Meet a new person every day: I don’t think I really did this, but I sure did try.
10. Dance in the rain a little more: There wasn’t enough rain this year, but check. I had a fun time.


So with this being the year 2012 now I would like to start a new resolution list and next year we will go through them just like we did right now. So since it’s 2012 I am going to have 12 resolutions. Then next year (if the world doesn’t end) I will have 13. It’s a good trend. So this year 2012 will be my year, I am determined.

1. Run a Marathon.
2. Write an entire Novel.
3. Be on Glee.
4. Keep a 3.0 in school.
5. Knit until my hands don’t work anymore.
6. Write every day 30 things I am thankful for.
7. Write in my blog every day.
8. Read something every day.
9. Make more videos.
10. Learn to crochet.
11. Have “meatless Monday” for at least a month.
12. Be Famous… (which includes meeting Alan Rickman, Ian Axel, Chris Colfer and many many more).

Well Kiddies, there is my list. A little ridiculous this year, but I figure if I set my sights HIGH I will at least keep a 3.0 in school. Haha.

Love you guys, that won’t change—no matter the year.

Remember who you are and what you stand for.

-KD Wan John Silver Martin-Howell-Kenobi-Snape

1 comment:

  1. I love it!!! I would like to join you in each one of these (except for maybe "meatless Mondays" because I really enjoy meat :) LOVE YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete