Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Book Mania

So I have noticed this break that I have become obsessed with reading. There hasn't been a moment where I wasn't reading a book. It's been strange. Usually I take a break between books, but I haven't even stopped for minutes. I mean seriously. I finished a Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin then read the third book, A Storm of Swords, I had to stop myself from reading the next book because I really wanted to re-read the Harry Potter series, so I am currently doing that. Then today I got The Fault in our Stars by John Green today and I know after Harry Potter that will be next and I have a whole entire bookcase of books that need to be read and I am not tired of it yet. I guess this break will just be the reading break. I'm alright with that. :)

Remember who you are and what you stand for
I love you all

-KD Wan John Silver Martin-Howell-Kenobi-Snape

No comments:

Post a Comment