Monday, April 04, 2011

My Blackbird.

I woke up this morning to a very liberating feeling.. I didn't miss you. I am just as surprised as anyone. No, not a single piece of my body missed you today. Surely, yesterday was a rough day: Pain in my stomach, Random crying, Listening to depressing music. I did everything in the book. Last night I cried myself to sleep, but as I slept I had a most amazing dream, and guess what.. You weren't in it. That's a first in months. When I woke up my mind didn't automatically go to what happened. No, on the contrary, My mind explored the depths of it's walls and found something else to occupy my thoughts with. I thought, maybe the pain will come later, but no. Every time I think about you, I feel nothing.
I cannot explain to you how completely liberating this feels. I have never been over someone this incredibly fast. I guess it started months ago. I got a head start. I guess you could say I had an "Epiphany" (To put it in Steven's words.) I'm going to be successful and happy just to show you that I can be and maybe someday you'll regret your choices.
"You were only waiting for this moment to be FREE..."



Remember who you are and what you stand for.
KDWan John Silver Martin-Howell.

No comments:

Post a Comment