Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Thanks.

It's amazing the way your life never seems to go the way you thought it would. I keep seeing people--people from my past-- and they keep reminding me of who I was. They also show the person that I am right now. I'll tell you now that there are many things that I would love to change about myself.. and there's a lot that I would like to change from my past, but I don't regret any of it. Sure times were never the easiest and I went through some incredibly difficult times. I've loved and I've lost. I've been through pain that seemed unimaginable. Now I find myself somewhere where i'm supposed to be. I've always looked at people around me and wanted to be just like them. Now I see that I have become those people. Sometimes people say that being like others is bad.. and yes I'm one of those that believe that. but if you want to be like someone who has goals and knows exactly where they're going--then that is not bad. I don't really know what my mood is really.. it's just sort of reflective. I'm just proud of what i've done in my life and the people i've met. I wouldn't forget a face i've seen. I'm also just grateful for everything that you all continue to do for me. It's amazing to have such awesome people all around me all the time. :D. I love you guys..
Remember who you are and what you stand for.. and always.. May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment